Knee Deep in Death Knee Deep in Death

Pretty cool.

Not sure if that's rotoscoped or not, but it looks pretty awesome. It's very intense and it switches scenes very fast, which gives it a super crazy feel. Keep it up.

Also, you're from Knoxville, which is an hour away from my house, so that automatticly makes you awesome. :D

Less Than Three Less Than Three

Another MasterPiece.

The thing that really caught my attention was the name. I doubt most people get it but, '<3' is 'Less Than Three' in mathmaticale terms so, that's a big plus. The animation was lovely. It was very cute and, nearly flawless. The song is strangley mesmorizing and, the art was superb. I love the whole concept of this and, I love your work aswell. Keep it up man. *Two Thumbs Up*

the YuYu the YuYu

Best Flash Work Ever.

This animation was flawless. You've proved that Flash can make animations of the same quality of any other animation program. The music was lovely, and I found the smoke to be almost mesmorizing. I've read your Wikipedia. I've watched all of your animation, each one of them inspires me to work harder if I ever want pursue a carrer in animation. You, are a insperation to us all and one of my heros.

CC- Lock invaders CC- Lock invaders

Bah I dont like clocks

It was a O.K game I guess :S it wasnt really anything that great but I like locks better >:)